Monday, March 31, 2008

March 14

Infinite worlds appear and disappear in the vast expanse of my own consciousness, like motes of dust dancing in a beam of light."
– ancient Vedic saying, printed in the preface of Deepak Chopra's "Creating Affluence"

Years ago I met a friend's grandmother who lived to be over 100 years old. She fascinated me because during her lifetime she had seen people cross the continent in covered wagons and men walk on the moon. When we talked about her various experiences, I realized how many lifetimes she had lived in.

We have too. Each of us has lived many lifetimes in the time we've been here. We've been children, students, parents, sisters/brothers, employees, friends, lovers, etc.. When we look back, each of these lifetimes has been fleeting.

The universe is changing constantly. Joseph Campbell wrote "In the blink of Brahma's eye, worlds are born." Driving down the highway, we noticed stands of budding daffodils. There is so much beauty to experience, so much joy to feel in the glory of each flower, each tree, each rock, each person, each moment. Thank God we are learning how to live consciously!

Again our affirmation: I AM AWAKE!!

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

Today I affirm my conscious connection with the All That Is. I recognize Divine Life as It flows through me and through all of creation. Everywhere I am, I am standing on holy ground.

I choose to be consciously awake. I choose to experience a constantly deepening connection with Divine Self. I allow myself to feel the joy of this connection, the aliveness of being Real.

Everyone I meet today feels the aliveness of Spirit, whether they consciously recognize It as such or not. As I walk through my experiences I am a Lamp of Love and Light. I know who I AM. I AM Awake.

Gratefully I honour Life. I love who I am. I release my words to the Law of Mind knowing they are my Truth. I am so blessed. And so It is.

No comments: