Friday, October 06, 2006

What great fun it is to travel. Hawai’i was a great blessing. It was so good to be around family and make new friends as well.

One of the things I’ve noticed as I talked with people is that changes are happening in many people’s lives. Some changes are manifesting painfully, and some with excitement. Each story I heard was a microcosmic view of the changes that are happening in our world.

Years ago, I was sitting in a class where a question was asked about the 2012 experience the earth is prophesied to have. The teacher responded that the earth was being born into a new dimension, and as this happens, it is as if we were being placed into a giant sieve, and shaken until all the dross falls away.

I describe it this way: a new paradigm of peace and compassion has been birthed into the forefront of the collective consciousness, and the old paradigm of “might is right” is fighting to stay alive. Each of us in participating in this birthing in our own way. As our experiences come up we chose how we are going to react to them – it’s usually a split-second, unconscious choice, but it is a choice.

I believe our participation in this emergent evolution (as Dr. Holmes called it), is to be more mindful of our participation, of our choices. This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and gratitude is one of the best ways I know to be more mindful. Right now, stop and take a deep breath. Don’t keep reading – close your eyes for a moment and just breathe and let yourself relax into your Spirit. Now, let yourself be totally in the moment. Be aware that this moment is the only moment there is, Be aware that in this moment there is nothing to be anxious about. Breathe deeply again. Now, allow yourself to be grateful for the experiences of your life, and all the choices you have made up until now. Be grateful you are alive, you are awakening, you are here in this moment. In this moment of grateful mindfulness, declare that from now on, all your choices will be for the highest good and the greatest joy of all. Be grateful you can choose this. Breathe deeply again to anchor this choice.

The 14th century Christian mystic, Miester Eckhart wrote “If the only prayer we prayed was thank you, that will suffice.” This is so true today.

I thank God for YOU !

Grateful Blessings, Rev. Angelica

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

Today I am consciously aware of the One. I recognize It as infinitely intelligent and unconditionally loving. I am the focus of this great mind and heart. It is living my life, in, through and as me.

Knowing this, I now take my place as a Divine Being. I am ready and willing to live my life for the highest good and greatest joy for all. I celebrate my choices, knowing they are blessing me delightfully, and then radiating from me and blessing others. I am a willing vehicle for the Light and Love of The Divine.

I am so grateful to be here now. I am grateful for my awakening to my True Nature. I am grateful for my awareness of spiritual law. I am grateful that all there is – is God. Therefore I declare: God is good, and all is well with my world.

And so it is.

No comments: