Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Aloha again from the Big Island of Hawai'i!

Last month many of you participated in my Thank God I'm Rich program, to expand our consciousness of prosperity. This week I've gotten to experience abundance at a whole new level. It's like I'm visiting royalty -- all my needs have been met with ease and grace. Many before I even thought of asking!

Here's one little example: Tuesday, my friend Louise & I went swimming at the hot ponds – a very magical place.

On the way home she offered to drive me up an old road that is flanked by huge mango trees. She suggested we stop and find some to eat, and just as we opened the car door, a tree-ripen mango fell in front of her car! She offered that one to me, and found another, and we continued our drive. What a delight! Riding along a winding road, through an old grove mango forest with tropical flowers of every sort … experiencing a visual feast and eating mangos. Now that's abundance!!

Prosperity isn't really about big cars & houses, and tons of money – though all that stuff can be fun to create - it's about experiencing the delights of what's right in front of us. The gifts of The Universe that are always being given.

The Big Island is experiencing another type of abundance – a small frog that sings at night called a Coqui. Many of the residents are irritated because of the noisy infiltration of this animal, yet last night as I listened, I remembered an acronym for frog = Fully Relying On God! Nighttime is when most people do their worrying. Rev. Tag says the Spanish translation of the frog's name is "It's me!" so the songs of the frogs can remind them God is always here. As one worries, they will hear The Divine saying "It's me! It's me!" And isn't this the Truth, everything, including the frogs and us, is God.

It announces Itself in many ways so we can remember to fully rely upon It.

How is the Universe announcing Itself in your life? Let yourself count the ways.

Grateful Blessings, Rev. Angelica

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

God is Love, and Love what we are. Love is the magnificent energy that is the source of all things, and the energy that makes up all things. It is absolutely everywhere present. Love points the way, and the Law makes the way possible.

Knowing this, I declare that it is my intention to see and experience all the love notes The Universe is constantly giving me. As I recognize them, I celebrate my conscious awareness of how much I am loved. I am so grateful to know how valuable I am in the grand scheme of things, and I accept my sacred right to Being.

God in me, as me, is having a delightful experience of Itself. This is good, very good. I fully rely on the God Presence within me to guide me into an ever greater joyful appreciation of abundance!

And so it is.

No comments: