Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Aloha from the Big Island of Hawai'i!

I share with you the wonders of my former churches 20th anniversary. I've experienced a great celebration party with dinner and dancing on Saturday night, and a full house on Sunday morning, followed by a swim in my favorite hot ponds.

It's such an ego-boost to be the guest of honor, and absolutely delightful to have a reunion with old friends. Yet the thing that humbles me is having the ability to see the legacy I created. During the party on Saturday and after the service on Sunday many people came to me saying "You don't know me, but I want to thank you for starting this church – it has made a tremendous difference in my life."

As I stood at the lectern, looking out at the faces of the Center for Spiritual Growth's members and friends – I suddenly realized those lives had been touched because I decided to start following an Inner Guidance years and years ago. I decided to start living my bliss.

We're all leaving a legacy. We're creating it moment by moment. The image of a drop of water causing ripples on a smooth surface comes to mind. I now have a much deeper understanding of how every single one of our choices affects countless others, and how important it is to be mindful of them. How grateful I am to be able to see the fruits of my choices!

In Religious Science, as we honor the powerful Presence of The Divine within us, allowing It's infinite intelligence to guide us, and accepting the Unconditional Love that is always being given, we shall, as Dr. Holmes writes: "expand into a greater livingness – our world created by our consciousness, and our consciousness taking its color from the perception of our relation to the Infinite!"

Grateful Blessings, Rev. Angelica

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

I open myself to the conscious awareness of the Truth of my being. All there is – is God. An infinitely intelligent, unconditionally loving, everywhere present, all powerful Energy that resides within me as well as around me.

Today I recognize God foremost in all my choices. I am open and willing to live a Divine Life, filled with blessings beyond measure. I am willing to consistently choose that which is the best for all concerned, which includes myself. I am willing to live in integrity and authenticity as the spiritual being that I am.

My willingness opens doors of opportunity where I might have thought there were none. My willingness reveals to me the powerful person that I am. I accept with grace and gratitude all that is for me to do. I know I am not alone. I am in Oneness with Life, and this is good, very good.

Gratefully I release my word into spiritual law, offering myself in service, knowing the Law always works. God is good, and all is well in my world.

And so it is.

No comments: