Friday, March 03, 2006

Shift in Paradigm

Oprah Winfrey said "When you shift your paradigm to what you can do for others,
you begin to accelerate your own  evolution and trigger a bounty of  blessings.
What have you done today?"  
This month we are focusing on prosperity.  I believe a key component in living
a more prosperous life is service.  One of the greatest ways we can be of service
is to consistently work on our consciousness.  In a children’s book called
Dinotopia, there is a concept that reads “One raindrop raises the sea.”  As each
of us reveals our Divine Consciousness, we are upping the level of the
collective consciousness.  And this is a very good thing!
In surfing the internet one evening I came upon the history of ServiceMaster,
a conglomerate of cleaning companies that has been in business since 1929,
and was struck by this paragraph:
Founded as a moth-proofing company in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player, ServiceMaster had its beginnings in Chicago where Wade worked out of his home. Wade had a strong personal faith and a desire to honor God in all he did. Translating this into the marketplace, he viewed each individual employee and customer as being made in God's image - worthy of dignity and respect. His successors, Ken Hansen and Ken Wessner, also shared this view. These three leaders shaped what became our Company objectives: To honor God in all we do; To help people develop; To pursue excellence; and To grow profitably.
“He viewed each employee and customer as being made in God’s image – worthy of dignity and respect.” WOW! What an amazing concept for a business!! This is what Religious Science teaches as well. We say all of life, and everything in it, is God. There is nothing but God. It is our right and our responsibility to honour and respect every aspect of God that shows up in our lives, whether it be in our home or our workplace. It is our pleasure to be the vehicle for The Divine to be expressed in our world.
The late Fred Rogers, of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, said: "At the center of the Universe is a loving heart that continues to beat and that wants the best for every person. Anything we can do to help foster the intellect and spirit and emotional growth of our fellow human beings, that is our job. Those of us who have this particular vision must continue against all odds. Life is for service."
So, what will you do today?
Thank you for letting me serve You! Rev. Angelica
SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT
There is One Life – God – forever manifesting as an infinite variety of forms. I am one of these forms, and I am grateful to know myself as being a unique expression of a limitless and ever present Power for good.
This Good moves though me in the form of service. Regardless of how the world tries to tell my efforts are futile, I choose to be one who makes a difference. I step forward and allow the Universe to use me in the way that is the most beneficial for all concerned. I open my mind, my heart and my arms to my fellow travelers on this Path called Life. I observe my thoughts and patterns, making course corrections along the way. I continually study Truth, allowing It to be revealed in Its wholeness through me.
I give thanks for being able to be of service to my world. My consciousness reflects the Divinity within, my soul magnifies the Law, and only good surrounds me and all in my atmosphere. We are blessed. Together we raise the level of the collective consciousness so we all know the Truth of our being. This Truth is God.
Gratefully I release these words, accepting them as true. And so it is.

No comments: