Monday, June 30, 2008

Here's a message from an Austin Street church marquee in Coquitlam:
"Anything worth worrying about is worth praying about."

Who among us hasn't spent a sleepless night worrying about something!?! And how quickly did we turn from worry to prayer?
… need I say more?

Blessings, Rev. Angelica

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT
I acknowledge the powerful Presence of The One – one mind, one heart, one body. I live in this body, use this mind and am nurtured by this heart.

Today I declare "I let go of my need to worry." As I do my spiritual practices, I reinforce my conscious awareness of my True Nature, and realize there is nothing to worry about.

Today I declare that in the future I will turn to prayer first, knowing how powerful it is.

Gratefully I celebrate the Law of Mind, letting these intentions become part of the fabric of my subjective mind, and this is good, very good. And so It is.

No comments: