Friday, May 11, 2007

Religious Science is a spiritual path that must be intimately experienced as well as intellectually comprehended. It’s not only the Science of Mind, but a religion of the Heart. “Religion” means to bind back … and the heart I am speaking of is the Divine Heart. To find myself bound back into the Divine Heart is a delicious thought! Can you imagine moving through your life absolutely KNOWING without a shadow of doubt that you are loved? Can you imagine your every action being based in Love? In Love there is no fear. This is what I believe binding myself to the Divine Heart would be like.

How does one do this? It has to be a conscious desire and then we have to allow it to happen. If I state “It is my desire to have an experience of living in the Divine Heart” I believe I will attract experiences showing me I am the Beloved. It will also provide me with opportunities to be the Lover!

I believe these experiences are actually happening on a moment to moment basis. It makes me wonder how many of these opportunities we’ve missed because we are so “busy?” Busyness is a mental activity that becomes physical. Sometimes my busyness is so I don’t have to experience my emotions. (I know you know what I’m saying!) My busyness to keep myself from feeling any of the human emotions we’ve termed negative, prevents all feelings from coming through! As we allow ourselves to slow down and be in Present Time, we shall feel what there is to feel, move through it and make even more room for Divine Love to flood our being.

Dr. Holmes wrote: “One of the great difficulties in the new order of thought is that we are likely to indulge in too much theory and too little practice.” We can study the Science of Mind until the end of our days, yet, unless we embody it (feel it) we won’t experience all there is that is delightful.


The “painter of Light,” Thomas Kinkade eloquently said, "When we learn to say a deep, passionate yes to the things that really matter, then peace begins to settle onto our lives like golden sunlight sifting to a forest floor." Yes, knowledge matters, but it is nothing without the experience. Living it Really Matters!

Blessings, Rev. Angelica

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

There is only One Life, that Life is God’s Life, and that Life is my Life now. It is expressing through me at every moment through Love and Law.

I now consciously choose to experience living authentically in the Divine Heart. As the Beloved I choose my thoughts and words with integrity and grace. I am joy filled as I move along my Spiritual Path. Whatever I might be doing – from going to church to washing the dishes or brushing my teeth - I let my mind be at peace, filled with the Love and Light of The Divine. I live in present time. I am filled with Love and It spills out into my world. I choose to be the Lover in all my experiences, bringing a deep peace wherever I go, to whomever I come in contact with.

I am so grateful for the teachings of the Science Of Mind. I am so grateful to know that God is Love, and therefore that is what I am. I celebrate living Divine Life, and It is good, very good. I release these words, knowing they are already so. And so It is.


No comments: