Monday, November 07, 2005

I’m excited! This month at the Celebration of Life Centre, we are focusing on The Power of our Intention. I KNOW this stuff works – not only have I consciously (most of the time -LOL) used the principles of Science of Mind for over 20 years, but I have watched countless others “Change their thinking – change their lives.”


The mystic priest, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, wrote:


"It is our duty - as men and women - to behave as though limits to our ability do not exist. We are co-creators of the Universe."


My intention this month is to help us go beyond our self-imposed limits and BE conscious co-creators, not only on the individual level, but in community. No matter whether you attend our Centre, or another, or no Centre at all, you can participate with us in co-creating a better world.


The first thing is to become aware of what your intention is for your life.

I can remember being in my early 20’s, sitting on the floor across from a woman who was telling me her sad story. (I was known for being a good person to talk to) I asked questions that resulted in answers that caused this woman to sit up straight and her eyes, which had been almost lifeless, were now bright. Suddenly I knew I was here to TURN ON THE LIGHT!!

Over the years as I’ve thought about this, I knew I had to be a Light to do what I was supposed to be doing, so here’s what I came up with as my personal Vision Statement:

My intention is to be a greater expression of the Divine, and to awaken others to their Divinity.

Because of Principle, as I embodied my intention and let go of all fears around it, the intention became a magnet, drawing to me everything necessary to its fulfillment. I am now achieving my intention by being a part of an organization that is committed to healing hearts and transforming lives - doing its part to create a better world for future generations - as a spiritual leader and a writer.

The actor, Christopher Reeves, wrote

"So many dreams at first seem impossible. And then they seem improbable. And then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."

When we use our will to create our intention – our dreams become reality. His intention was to overcome his paralysis, and he did, maybe not to the degree he wanted, but quadriplegics everywhere now have an example of what intention can do.

What’s your intention?

Blessings, Rev. Angelica

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

We live in an infinite field of creative potentiality. This field has everything in it to fulfill every desire. This field is Divine Energy, everywhere present. It is infinite intelligence and unconditional love. We are in It and It is in us.

I now declare I am ready to fully utilize the Field. Divine Mind within me, is moving me forward along my path of spiritual evolution, and I choose to go consciously. At every moment I choose my intentions wisely. Everything I need is already in place. I am now all that I desire to be.

I am grateful for my conscious awareness of the power of my intentions, for the working of Principle in my life. My life is an outpicturing of Divine Life, and it is good, very good. I release this word into Law, knowing it is done. And so it is.

No comments: