Friday, November 12, 2010

Great Fullness

A few weeks ago, as part of our Season of Gratitude, Rev. Deb Teramani did the Sunday message and gave us a gift of a purple bracelet with the words "Great Fullness" on it. I have been wearing that bracelet every day, and love the reminder to acknowledge the great fullness of my life.

Because of my focus on how full my life is, wonderful things have come into my experience. Not only material things, but a realization that as I focus on the Great Fullness - the whole Universe supports me in every way possible. Here is a rather dramatic example:

I stopped by Staples for some printer ink. Having made my purchase, I got in my car, started the engine, and tried to move the gearshift from park to reverse. It wouldn't move. Because today's cars are computer based, I turned off the car and started it again, and still the shifter wouldn't move. I sat there for a moment and tried again. Still no movement.

I started to get angry at myself. After all, I had just received an invitation from Triple A to join -- why didn't I pay attention! I wondered who I would call, or what I would do.

At that moment, I glanced in my rear view mirror and noticed a man doing something. He bent over and when he stood up I saw he had a little boy in his arms! A rush of electricity went through me. If the car had worked, I might have run over a child! All I could think was "Thank God! Thank God."

I watched the father strap his child into its seat and drive away. I knew that I could now leave and turned the key. The gearshift moved into place with ease and hasn't given me any trouble since.

William James wrote "Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your beliefs will help create the fact."

I re-write that with 'life' as 'Life.' As I've been focusing on the Great Fullness, I truly believe Life is worth living. It's a Good Life, and It has proved Itself over and over again!


SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

There is only One Life. That Life is God's Life. That Life is perfect and that Life is my life now. This is my constant awareness. This is the Truth.
As I continue to expand my understanding of this Truth, I am guided, guarded and loved beyond measure. I am Spirit's exquisite expression of Itself as me. I am precious and valuable.

As I know these things, they reflect in my outer world. I am provided with all that is necessary for the expression of this One Life. I choose now to stop being afraid of living and move into my heartspace - reveling in the Great Fullness of Life.

God is good, and all is well in my world. Gratefully I release these words, knowing they are so, and so It is.

No comments: