Friday, September 10, 2010

One Person


September 10, 2010

The news has been painful lately. I quit watching it on TV years ago as it was too depressing, but now I find myself drawn into reading things online.

Our President can't do anything without someone finding something wrong with it, Mother Earth seems to be really acting up, a preacher wants to do something which could have larger consequences, miners are stuck underground possibly for months, fires burn ferociously, disasters abound, just to mention a few things.

Part of me is saying "What ???" Part of me wants to grab peoples shoulders, give them a good shake, yelling at them "What are you thinking??"

Then the metaphysical part of me kicks in and says "Everything is just as it should be," and I take a deep breath and decide I will give them safe passage through my mind.

My buying into these stories doesn't help solve them. My wanting to yell and shake people only adds to the chaos. I can't solve a problem with the same consciousness that created them.

Ernest Holmes wrote in his famous "Sermon by the Sea" ...

"Find me one person who is for something and against nothing, who is redeemed enough not to condemn others out of the burden of his soul, and I will find another savior, another Jesus, and an exalted human being."

I want to be that person who is for something and against nothing. To do this, I have to give myself a shake, ask myself what I'm thinking, and detach from the mesmerization of the media, constantly reminding myself it's all good - it's all God.

Blessings, Rev. Angelica

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

Regardless of appearances, I KNOW the Truth. All there is, is God. God is the Source of all things, the essence of all things. It is not a person, but a Divine Energy that fills the universe and so much more. This Energy is within us, working through us by means of Love and Law.

Knowing this I now declare that all whom I come in contact with, either personally, via the media, or any other way, have safe passage through my mind. I allow myself to consider them with a clear mind and a compassionate heart.

I know and claim there is a Higher Intelligence working through all, for the highest good of all. I call forth that Intelligence within me, so I don't get mesmerized with sensational details. I allow myself to be part of the solution by declaring the Truth and knowing the Truth sets us all free.

Gratefully I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are done.

And so it is.

No comments: