Friday, June 25, 2010

Wonder

It's Summer! All sorts of images arise - memories of beach adventures, back yard parties, camping, fireworks, vacations. Enjoying nature in all her glorious beauty.

Have you ever lain on a blanket and just stared at the night sky? The stars are so beautiful. You begin to notice the constellations, the milky way, maybe even a shooting star or two. And the more you look, the more you see. Soon the black sky with a few brilliant jewels becomes layers upon layers of lights, twinkling in the atmosphere.

This is how meditation works in our lives. When we first begin our practice, we see the obvious things around us, yet as time goes by and our practice deepens, we begin to see so much more - more beauty, more love, more Light.

It was always there - It will always be there -- as we become still and mindful, we open to the beauty of Life as It reveals Itself.



SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

God - the manifest and unmanifest beauty of Life - is present absolutely everywhere. God is the source and substance of everything I experience with my senses and more. It is all that there is.

I now relax into the season of summer and all that means to me. I choose to slow down and experience Life in new ways. I am opening up in deep surrender to the wonders of Life. I see more with God's eyes, hear more with God's ears, taste more with Gods tongue, touch more with Gods hands. Because I am willing to be mindful in every moment, more of Life is revealed to me.

How grateful I am to be alive! How delightful is the world I have chosen to live in! How glorious are the new things I am discovering! How magnificent God is!

I release these words to the Law of Mind, knowing the Law works. I celebrate all of Life right here, right now! And so it is.

No comments: