Friday, March 12, 2010

Observations

The weirdest thing is happening this morning. I have no inspirational ideas for this weeks Friday Message at all. I have done everything I normally do to get inspired - meditation, Treatment, looking at various books, even checked the file I have on the computer called "FM ideas." Nothing !!

So - I've swept & vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms, petted the cats, checked e-mail and Facebook ... still no inspiration!

Have you ever had one of these days? Where you want to accomplish something yet it just doesn't seem to be happening?

It's been interesting to observe my mind. I started to judge my self. After all, I am a writer, and I love writing. Why can't I think of something to write about? As I thought about that, I started to stress about it. I have lots of people who read the Friday Message every week -- how can I disappoint them? Then I wanted to eat something.

I finally decided to surrender. I realized as long as I was in judgment or stressing I was perpetuating the lack of inspiration. I decided to write about it instead. I realized underneath the judgment and stress was fear. And what was I afraid of? That if I didn't produce this week I would lose readers! And for a writer, readers mean love.

Well, when I got to the bottom of that I started laughing. The thought that I would be afraid I wouldn't be loved because I missed a Friday is so silly!! How subtle this stuff is!

Are you in judgment or stressing about something? Being in judgment is like taking a position, and a position denotes no movement. Stressing just brings about more to stress about. Surrender, and ask yourself what you're afraid of.

Over the years, I've discovered that most bottom line fears are "I'm not enough" or "I'm not lovable." Let go of those fears..They are lies. How could we not be enough? We are unique expressions of Spirit - and Spirit is always more than enough. How could we not be lovable. We are unique expressions of Spirit - and Spirit is Love itself, and therefore so are we. And That's the Truth!


SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

God is Love and Love is the greatest healing agent in the universe. God is Love, and since I am an expression of God, then I am Love as well.

If there is anything in me I am not comfortable with, I let the healing power of Love move through me, erasing all that is unlike Itself. I also open my mind and heart to remember I am the Beloved - right here, right now, just the way I am.

All fear is now gone. Any position I had found myself stuck in has disappeared. I am moving forward on my Life's Path with gratitude and grace.

I am so grateful to know I am the Beloved. I share this Love everywhere I am.

I release these words knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments: