Friday, October 02, 2009

Change

Someone said the other day that the world is changing and because of that, their life was changing. It’s true, our lives are changing and will never been the same, moment to moment. Change means the process of becoming different. Aren’t we always doing that? Don’t we desire to do that? We want to become more authentic, more loving, be more of service, and in order to do that something in us must change. Change is natural on the physical level – yet we are so afraid of it.
Holmes writes in the Science of Mind “All seeming change is merely the play of Life upon Itself.” Creation demands change as Life creates by a process of Divine Self-Imagination, and Life’s imagination flows through us at the level of our receptivity. The only thing that ever changes is form. The form might be our job, our home, even our relationships. Because of our fears, we often resist change when everything inside of us is urging us to move! I call that urge a sense of Divine Discontentment.
Holmes also writes: “Nature will not let us stay in any one place too long. She will let us stay just long enough to gather the experience necessary to the unfolding and advancement of the soul. This is a wise provision, for should we stay here too long, we would become too set, too rigid, too inflexible. Nature demands the change in order that we may advance. When the change comes, we should welcome it with a smile on the lips and a song in the heart.”
Yes, change is happening, and always will. Let’s move into our changes with a clear understanding that Who We Are in Truth never changes, just the forms. Let’s welcome change, knowing it is an advancement of our soul.


SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

I acknowledge and celebrate the powerful Presence of the Divine right here and now. I know It is absolutely everywhere including within me. It serves me though Law according to my awareness of It, and I serve It with Love.

I now declare I am ready to accept that Who I Am in Spirit is changeless. I am Spirit in form, and it is the form that changes. I accept these changes as results of my consciousness. Every change in my live is about advancing my expression of Self, about growth in consciousness, and about having a deeper experience of the Divine. I declare that change is good!

With a grateful heart I let go and let God guide me to my highest good and greatest joy. I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are done. And so it is.

No comments: