Friday, December 26, 2008

Mirror

Christmas is over. It was wonderful. I am so grateful for this yearly Love Fest and for everyone who took part in it!

This morning I opened my e-mail and felt bombarded by sales, trips down memory lane, and lots of "Best of" lists. Whew! After I got over my initial grumpiness about the whole thing, I realized this is just more of the collective consciousness seeking a greater good… some are seeking their good in material objects, some think their good was in the past, and some like to keep track of the best good they've experienced.

Dr. Holmes wrote:

The boon you ask of life, This greater good
Is open unto all, but life will give
A love to all who know
How to receive;
It mirrors back in form
What you expect.
This is the circle of life
And this its story.
Earth is but a mirror of a greater glory.


The Greater Glory is already within you. As we begin our journey to this new year – my question for you is "How much Glory are you ready to express?" Expect to be God's Magnificent Mirror!!


SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

I open my heart and mind to the Indwelling Presence – the Glory Within. I am filled with delight as I experience this Greater Glory first hand, with every breath I take.

I absolutely let go of any feelings of unworthiness, or separation. I am one with the All Good and my life reflects this beautifully. I can see this in my mind's eye, and it is wonderful.

There is only One Life, that Life is God's and this is the Life I am living. I walk into my future, knowing it is filled with possibilities and limitless potential. I expect to see the fullness of Life expressed as me. I expect health, wealth, love, and success. I expect to awaken each day giving thanks for another day of living the Divine Life.

I gratefully release these words, knowing they are not just for me, but for everyone. They help create an awakening to our spiritual magnificence. And so it is.

No comments: