Thursday, January 03, 2008

In Religious Science we call our affirmative prayers Spiritual Mind Treatments. I offer this one to you as a gift for the new year:

The infinitely intelligent Creative Energy of Life is absolutely everywhere. It is the Source of all things, the Power behind all things. It is, and that is all there is. I am so grateful to know I am an expression of this Oneness. All that It is, I am.

I accept this Truth. All that Life is, I am. I now declare I am awake. As I step into this new year, I choose to consciously activate my spirituality and experience each moment as brand new. Nothing from my past - no beliefs or feelings - can stop me. I have released them with joy.

I now experience Life in Its fullness. My physical body is radiantly alive and healthy. My emotional body is clear and vibrant. My mental body is filled with beliefs that support the goodness of Life. I am open to receive all of Life's riches.

Each breath is the first breath of The Divine as me. Each thought is the first thought of The Divine as me. I live in present time.

With a grateful heart, I celebrate Life with every fiber of my being. I live joyfully. I accept that as I activate my Self, all the world joins me, and it is good, very good. And so it is.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: