Saturday, March 31, 2007

Today I plagiarize a billboard I saw on a church marquee in Brookswood, B.C.:

The best vitamin for a Religious Scientist is B 1.

Dr. Holmes wrote on page 51 of the Science of Mind:

“One of the great difficulties in the new order of thought is that we are likely to indulge in too much theory and too little practice.”

This statement was written sometime in the early ‘20’s yet how true it still is !!!

With the success of the film “The Secret,” the collective Western consciousness is realizing the possibilities of the Law of Attraction. We in Religious Science have the benefit of studying the Law. We know this Law is always working for us, always has, and always will – but are we living it? Now is the time to go beyond theory and use it consciously!

Dr. Holmes goes on to write “As a matter of fact, we only know as much as we can prove by actual demonstration.”

Are you still struggling in any area of your life? That’s the area where you’re playing in the realm of theory. You might understand this teaching, but you haven’t subjectified it. Taking it to the subjective level means not only believing it intellectually, but feeling that knowingness at a deep cellular level, where it is so much a part of you, you don’t have to think about it.

In Hawai’i, we’d say “Hele Ka ‘Olelo” or Walk the Talk. What a great privilege we have, to be able to be the shining examples of conscious use of the Law. So – If you call yourself a Religious Scientist - BE ONE!

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

The Infinite Mind of God is the perfect place to reside. In this Mind is Love and Law. Love points the way, and Law makes the way possible. As I contemplate this Mind, I remember this is the Mind I am using. Within me is both Love and Law.

Today I choose to be more consciously aware of my use of the Law. I choose to let my intentions be loving and graceful. As I do this, I know I am an example for awakening humanity to its spiritual magnificence.

I walk my talk with ease.

I am so grateful for these teachings and my willingness to always take them deeper. What I am learning is how to be Real in every moment. I am filled with the joy and love of The Divine as I walk my Path. This is good, very good, and so It is.

No comments: