Friday, January 12, 2007

As many of you know, I metaphysically interpret everything, and here’s something I’ve been mulling over for the past couple of weeks. Recently 3 major figures in our world died. James Brown, Gerald Ford & Saddam Hussein.

When I heard about James Brown, my thought was “We’re losing our soul.” When Ford died, I first thought about the parodies by Chevy Chase on Saturday Night Live, then about him forgiving Nixon, and then I realized Ford was a voice of integrity. When Hussein was executed, I thought, “Judas has died again.”

As we look around at the results of the collective consciousness of humanity, it does seem like we are losing our soul. We read and hear about random shootings, senseless acts of violence, horrific things I can’t even comprehend that humanity is perpetuating upon itself. Yet in understanding our teaching we realize everything “out there” is just a big mirror. On an individual level, how many of us are more concerned with the material effects of our lives than we are with our spiritual health?

Then there are those of us who are leading quiet lives in integrity, and are doing so in the best way we know how. Yet when something out of alignment happens, we think about it but don’t speak up. Sometimes when we’re around those that do, we feel embarrassed.

Then there is always the one who must be the Judas – the betrayer, the one who dies to bring a greater Truth to light. In Truth he was but our mirror .. a distorted carnival mirror, but a mirror none the less.

In my contemplations, I became even more aware that whatever I do has an effect on the whole of humanity and how important it is for me to do something. Yes, we teach individuality and self-responsibility, yet we are responsible for our brothers and sisters. They are us. In the book “Social Intelligence” author Daniel Goleman relates a story of a group of seminary students who were assigned the parable of the Good Samaritan to give a talk on. Every 15 minutes one of them left the room to go to another building to give their sermon. Their route took them past a doorway in which a man was slumped, moaning in pain. Over half the students ignored him, so intent were they in getting to their lecture hall. Little did they know this man was actually part of their curriculum!

So to James Brown, Gerald Ford and Saddam Hussein, I say thank you for being part of my curriculum. In your deaths I got the message to nurture and honour our collective soul, it truly is that part of us that celebrates Divine Life. To speak up in integrity and to put actions to my words, and to forgive and bless those who are our mirrors.

Each live is a Divine Life and has a Divine Purpose.

Let’s live that Purpose out loud!!

Blessings, Rev. Angelica

SPIRITUAL MIND TREATMENT

There is One Life, that is God’s Life. My soul reflects this One Life and everything It is.

Today I choose to see absolutely everything and everyone as part of this One Life. Regardless of any judgments I might have had, I see all expressing their Divine Purpose.

I put my hands out to the Universe and say Here I am God – use me in ways that empower the good of the collective soul. I am willing and I am ready.

As I do these things, my own life reflects this goodness. I am surrounded by an atmosphere of peace and grace. Gratefully I experience all that makes Life happy and worthwhile by means of me.

And so it os.


The theme for January is New Beginnings! Experience a session with Rev. Angelica via phone or e-mail You will have a clearer understanding of the subconscious beliefs holding you back, affirmations to use daily, and a Spiritual Mind Treatment revealing the Truth. You WILL be able to Trust the Divine Presence within you by means of your renewed consciousness! By Donation.

E-mail me for a telephone appointment. I’ll call you back.

Want to read the Friday Message archives? See Rev. Angelica’s Blog at http://revangelica.blogspot.com

Working on increasing your prosperity consciousness? Try Rev. Angelica’s 30 day program: http://thank-god-im-rich.blogspot.com/

For those of you who are not close to a Religious Science Centre – here’s a group for you! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/somglobalfriends/

Lots of links to audio and video files, and online discussions in the chat room.

Many thanks to the people who tithe to me because of my Friday Message Ministry. I gratefully accept your gifts as acknowledgment of making a difference in your life! And that makes me smile!! You are a blessing in MY life!!

Rev. Angelica Jayne, 3-19855 54th Avenue, Langley, BC V3A 3W1

Where in the world does my Friday Message go to? With your responses I’ve discovered that it goes to 11 countries!! Over 600 people receive this message weekly. I’ve recently acquired a large world map – it is my intention to have a Friday Message pin in every country in the world. Feel free to forward this e-letter to your friends you believe would enjoy it. And, if you haven’t let me know where you are located, please do!! Thank you!

If you wish to unsubscribe, please e-mail me and let me know.

No comments: